For a one of a kind experience, don't miss a paragliding adventure in Utah. You do not need to be a thrill seeker to enjoy flying, tandem paragliding is ideal for beginners!
As Seen on TV
Reporter, Ginger Zee: Once we're up, we don't just rocket into the sky, we have to find solar fuel and that starts really close to the mountainside. To gain altitude we ride the thermal air or pockets of heat billowing from the sun-soaked land beneath and we're touching the clouds, a meteorologist's dream.
- Reporting on her journey with Nice Sky Adventures lead team pilot, Chris Hunlow, while tandem paragliding in the Paragliding World Cup Super-Finals in Colombia, 2013.
- Secure and safe flights
- HD Video and images of your flight
- Locations all over Utah
- Transportation to and from hotel/airport*
- 10 minute briefing and safety lesson
- Thrill rides or gentle scenic flights
- All instructors are highly experienced
How It Works,
Tandem Paragliding or Hang Gliding is the solution for you to get in the air without extensive training. In a tandem paragliding flight, you will experience the feeling of human free flight and if you desire, you will even learn to steer the paraglider. Tandem paragliding or hang gliding flights are available 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset.
“ A meteorologist's dream!”
“I've always had a fear of heights but decided to swallow my phobia and go for it. The Pilot put me at ease through the entire process. Before I knew it we were soaring through the air like an EAGGGLE. I wouldn't hesitate to go again, I'm even looking into getting certified myself by Mr. Nice Sky. ”